I FOUND AN OLD LOST TAPE OF AN UNKNOWN DELTA BLUESMAN!






Produced & performed/improvised by: JACOBTHEWILLIAM 
Song Title: GOLD TEETH 
From Album: LOST CASSETTE RECORDINGS, VOL. 1 Found Here: https://levelmusic.lnk.to/WQYup9 


FOR ALL MUSIC HISTORY ENTHUSIASTS, FOLKLORISTS, ARCHIVISTS, MUSICOLOGISTS, RAMBLERS & GAMBLERS - I HAVE SOMETHING HERE I'D LIKE TO SHARE WITH YOU: 
     So i was going through boxes of old cassette tapes I made & came across this improvised delta blues jam that i did... maybe i was 19 or 20 years old here? 


     At that time i remember being soooo obsessed with dudes like Charlie Patton, Blind Lemon Jefferson, Muddy Waters (pre-Chicago era), Robert Johnson, Blind Blake, Son House, etc.. to name a few. 
   I literally studied those guys. Real hard. For a long time. Anyway, It's amusing to me now cuz it honestly took a minute to realize that it was actually me lol. It sounds so much like the original source! I'll take it!
     So I took a moment to make this video in order to better share it with your guys and hopefully get some feedback...?
    Anyway, thanks & hope you enjoy! 


P.S. 
Please support 
Independent artists 
to better help them 
justify their 
unwavering commitments, financial investments, 
& relationships 
that are no longer capable 
of being mended 
only because 
the desire & devotion 
to their art 

Is above anything else 

Guilty Grievance BEATS.BLOG | by JACOBTHEWILLIAM