MUSIC IS...


"Colors and numbers, structures and time and movement and vibration and energy and sound and touch - all the ways that humans experience the world around them - is the experience I have with music."

Music has allowed me to forgive. 
Music gave me purpose to live. 
Music is ground penetration. 
Music is a loud pulsation. 
Music is a proud designation. 
Music is an endowed delineation. 
Music gives profound elation. 
Music is an allowed fixation. 
Music is for mass crowd migration. 
Music is a playground of creation. 
Music is a renowned celebration. 
Music is out loud meditation. 
Music is our avowed salvation. 
Music is with me in my head, you see
Music demands much respect, respectfully
Music has allowed me to accept in things
Music is all that I have left [in me].
Music is progression. 
Music is a recollection. 
Music isa confession. 
Music is aggression. 
Music is oppression. 
Music is the great life lesson. 
Music is incandescent. 
Music is the outward expression. 
Music is endured depression. 
Music is cowboy boots & stetsons. 
Music is the howling west wind. 
Music is a newfound direction. 
Music is sound perception. 
Music is my obsession. 
Music is - HOLD UP ....WAIT A SECOND? 
Music is with me in my head, you see
Music demands much respect, respectfully
Music has allowed me to accept in things
Music is all that I have left in me.


It has made me fight and stand up for others as well as my beliefs. It's made me a decent person, to be honest... and well - speaking of honesty - It's made me tell the truth, see the truth, and only ever surround myself with those who are true. Music gave me a voice to speak. Music gave me patience to listen. Music encouraged me to forgive myself & others. Music makes my heart beat, my soul cry, and my body move - my feet dance. Music makes me feel. Music makes me not feel a thing. Music makes me courageous. Music makes me try. Try harder. Try it in a different way. Try it again. & keep on trying. Music's made me into somebody I never thought I could be, but all I ever wanted to be. Music challenges me, but also comes effortlessly when you allow it to. Music is always patient with me but demands more. Music gave me something to accomplish and a dream to achieve. While making me feel I haven't achieved a thing. It makes me always want do to more & be proud of everything. while reminding me I haven't done a thing. Music has made me envious of others who 'thought of it before me'. Music has taught me to show respect to others who 'thought of it before me'. Because music combined with brilliance is something extraordinary.

Breathless. Magical.
Music makes me jealous of those who succeed in it. Music makes me dream of success, yet re-think success as a "what's best for me" kind of success as i see it. I will live a life in music - writing it, playing it, performing it, capturing it, learning it, sharing it, protecting it, and influencing others to do the same - in any way.
...It's the only way


 I'd have to say that it's probably a good thing. I'm always thinking ahead and marching forward and trying to be better and toss positive vibes towards the future. I hardly ever take the time to look back and really think about why I do the things that i do.

For what? It is a useless skill now days. It has become a commodity in the sense that people literally have free access to it whenever & wherever they want. We all have it at our fingertips at any moment. Music is no longer sacred or even wanted.
Today, i am not proud to tell others that I'm a musician by trade... more often than not "oh, i'm sorry" is their response. I am not even kidding about that though I wish I was. It hurts. It really does. Because I believe in it so much. & I used to have so much pride in saying that. Recently I've began to re-think my whole purpose in life.
in terms of financial stability ya know, it doesn't exist anymore. Not like it was. Making a living off music was attainable not even 10-20 years ago. Those days have disappeared fast. But that's a whole other conversation that isn't included in today's blog regarding the ways music has benefited me as a person haha.
In retrospect, with all that being said... I've been doing it every day for so many years now without even thinking about it. I've never stopped. I’ve never even asked myself "why do i do this?" It naturally became me i assume because it's in my blood. Both of my brothers are musicians, as was my father, and his father before him.
It may be Interesting for others, I guess? But as for me - truth be told - i dont know. in ways its kinda like a disease i've inherited in my bloodline.

Guilty Grievance BEATS.BLOG | by JACOBTHEWILLIAM